Do you want to improve as a writer? I do. Here are the things I’m currently pursuing to get better:
- Read a lot (I struggle the most with this one)
- Write regularly
- Read about writing
- Listen to writer and publishing podcasts
- Follow blogs relating to writing
- Participate in writers’ groups
- Attend writing conferences
Although improvement only creeps forward, these steps move me in the right direction. May they do the same for you.
Learn more about writing and publishing in Peter’s new book: The Successful Author: Discover the Art of Writing and Business of Publishing. Get your copy today.
Peter Lyle DeHaan, PhD, is an author, blogger, and publisher with over 30 years of writing and publishing experience. Check out his book The Successful Author for insider tips and insights.