I recently posted a series on getting started using WordPress for your blog or website. In case you missed some of them, here are the seven posts:
- Using WordPress For Your Blog: Two Options to Consider
- Getting Started with WordPress
- What’s the Difference Between a WordPress Page and Post?
- What’s a WordPress Theme?
- What’s a Widget and Why Do I Want Them on My WordPress Blog?
- What’s the Difference Between a Category and a Tag on Your WordPress Blog?
- Essential WordPress Plugins
Setting up a blog is just the first step; the next one is coming up with great content and presenting it in the best way possible. Therefore, I just completed a series on blogging, where I shared ideas on how to best use a blog once it’s set up.