On The Media discusses books in their March 11 podcast
The March 11 episode of On The Media, titled “Print is Back, Back Again” shares an array of interesting segments on books. It’s too good not to share.
Here are the topics covered:
- Why the Publishing Industry Isn’t in Peril
- The Subversive History of Adult Coloring Books
- Why Is Amazon Opening Physical Bookstores?
- South Korea Sets its Sights on the Nobel Prize in Literature
- The Man Who Loved Books Too Much
- The Business of Books By the Foot
These segments give those who read books and write books and publish books things to celebrate, things to make us smile, and things to shake our heads over. Yet put together they salute books, book writing, and book publishing. Long live printed books.
If you love books, you’ll love this episode of On The Media.
Learn more about writing and publishing in Peter’s new book: The Successful Author: Discover the Art of Writing and Business of Publishing. Get your copy today.
Peter Lyle DeHaan, PhD, is an author, blogger, and publisher with over 30 years of writing and publishing experience. Check out his book The Successful Author for insider tips and insights.