Would you like to clear a nice double-digit profit every month?
A mature answering service company can do that for you. That’s the good news. The bad? If you don’t do it right, it could be one of the worst decisions of your life. You could lose your shirt.
That’s why you need this book. You’ll discover:
- The precise steps to set yourself up for success
- Key shortcuts to minimize risk
- The secrets that will make you become profitable faster
- How to avoid the surprising mistakes most answering service startups make
- If your personality fits this high-risk, high-reward industry
You’ll learn about equipment, cash flow, and managing a team. And you’ll discover a sound growth strategy, how to make the startup phase as short as possible, and the specific methods of thriving answering service companies.
If you’re considering starting a telephone answering service, How to Start a Telephone Answering Service is a must read.
Peter Lyle DeHaan, PhD, has spent his career in the answering service industry. He’s owned, managed, bought, sold, and merged answering service businesses as well as consulted, written, and programmed for the answering service industry.
Copyright © 2003-2018, Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc.