Do You Want to Start a Telephone Answering Service?
- Do you have the dream, the vision, and the drive to be a business owner?
- Do you yearn for fulfilling work and to be your own boss?
- Perhaps all you need is a bit of practical information to get started.
If this describes you, then How to Start an Answering Service is the missing component you need. This essential, no-nonsense guide will tell you exactly what you must know in a concise, easy-to-follow manual and without all the fluff.
Learn practical insider tips to launching your own telephone answering service business from longtime industry expert Peter Lyle DeHaan
Written by industry veteran Peter Lyle DeHaan, PhD, How to Start an Answering Service will explain what to expect and what to avoid. This insider’s view of the telephone answering service industry will:
- Answer common questions
- Correct widespread misconceptions that trip up many people
- Clarify why most answering services fail
- Develop a winning startup plan
- Expose common pitfalls
- Provide critical industry background
- Share marketing tips and priorities
- Explain how to hire and train staff
- Reveal a successful growth strategy
But There’s More
Most importantly How to Start an Answering Service details a 17-point action plan to guide you in every step of the way in starting your own telephone answering service business.
That’s right, How to Start an Answering Service unveils a step-by-step guide to move you from dream to reality with practical, easy-to-follow actions that you can start on day one.
How to Start an Answering Service is your first step to own a business, help others, and enjoy fulfilling work.
Don’t put it off. Start moving into your future today.
Order your copy of How to Start an Answering Service and take your first step into seizing this exciting opportunity.
Don’t delay. Order your copy of How to Start an Answering Service. Your future awaits.
About Peter Lyle DeHaan
How to Start an Answering Service is written by Peter Lyle DeHaan, PhD. He knows what he’s talking about, having invested his life in the industry. In his 35-year career, Peter has
- managed answering services,
- owned answering services,
- optimized answering services, and
- helped entrepreneurs start answering services.
In addition, Peter Lyle DeHaan has worked for an answering service vendor. He managed their customer service department, coded software, and wrote technical manuals. And Peter has provided his expertise to the industry as a $2,400-a-day consultant to help answering services maximize their processes and profits.
With an MBA and PhD in business administration, Peter researched the industry for his dissertation, as well as for his Master’s thesis. He is the publisher and editor-in-chief of the leading industry publications: TAS Trader and Connections Magazine.
Peter Lyle DeHaan knows the telephone answering service industry and generously offers his years of experience in How to Start an Answering Service.
Copyright © 2003-2019, Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc.