Explore Scripture afresh from the unique perspective of Bible teacher Peter DeHaan.
Part devotional. Part Bible study. No fluff. 100% life changing.
Through forty daily readings, you’ll discover how the Bible can best inform what you believe and how you act. In these books that combine Bible study teaching through a devotional style, you’ll discover practical and understandable insights you can apply to your life and spiritual journey.
With each book in the Dear Theophilus Bible Study Series, you will:
- gain a fresh approach to the Bible
- explore how to apply God’s Word to your life in meaningful ways
- gain a broader and more impactful view of Scripture
- push aside wrong traditions and refresh your understanding of God
- trust in a God who loves you and wants to be in a relationship with you.
Join Peter DeHaan, a lifetime student of the Bible and founder of the A Bible a Day website, in this series of devotional Bible studies that will teach and encourage you. In each book you’ll gain practical application from the Bible and feel more confident in your understanding of Scripture.
Through short and insightful daily readings, application questions, and additional biblical references to go deeper, you’ll grow in your faith, find answers to tough questions, and experience a closer walk with God.
Each book is ideal for individuals, small groups, and Bible studies.