Here are the ten most popular posts on Byline for 2014. The comments are still open, so feel free to add to the discussion.
- How to Blog Your Fiction Book
- Seven Simple Tips For Stronger Writing
- Four Elements of a Successful Blog Post: Use Each Component to Maximize Results
- Why We Need to Write Every Day With Intention
- 14 Posts on Better Blogging (Plus 9 More)
- The Risk of Comparing Ourselves to Others
- Seven Tips to Find a Mentor
- Stay Within Your Genre: The Importance of Consistency
- How to Find Your Writing Voice
- How Long Should Your Blog Posts Be?
Thank you for reading these posts and following this blog. May your writing improve and your career advance in the coming year.
Learn more about writing and publishing in Peter Lyle DeHaan’s new book: Successful Author FAQs: Discover the Art of Writing, the Business of Publishing, and the Joy of Wielding Words.