As we migrate from 2015 to 2016 we pause to reflect on where we’ve been and then to look forward to where we’re going.
First, here is our top 10 posts for 2015, revealing the best of this blog as voted on by you (that is, the pages you read the most times):
- Avoid Big Word Syndrome
- Don’t Be Possessive About Writing Rules
- What Spurs You On In Your Writing?
- Can You Write a Book in a Month?
- Are You Seeking to Improve as a Writer?
- Writers Need Discipline and Focus
- Does the Thought of Marketing Your Book Make You Squirm?
- Have You Ever Used Dictation to Write?
- Do You Know What You’re Capable of Accomplishing as a Writer?
- Should You Monetize Your Website or Blog?
These represent the highlights of this blog for the year. Beyond this list I have many other highlights as well. I won’t share my personal top 10 list—many of which relate to writing—but I do delight in what has transpired this year. Twelve months ago I would have never guessed what this year would have in store for me. It was a good year. I look forward to next year with much anticipation and a bit of nervous excitement as well.
For you, dear reader, your readership, comments, and encouragement motivate me to keep writing this blog to share my journey and what I’ve learned. Thank you for being part of that.
May 2016 be your best year ever!