Do you want to own a telephone answering service? Would you like a nice double-digit profit every month?
A mature answering service can do that for you. That’s the good news. The bad? If you don’t do it right, it could be the worst decision of your life. You could lose your shirt.
Learn the inside story from Peter Lyle DeHaan, PhD, who has spent his career in and around the answering service industry. He’s owned, managed, bought, and merged answering services. He’s also an industry writer and publisher. And he worked as a consultant.
In this essential book, you’ll discover:
- The precise steps to set yourself up for success
- Key shortcuts to minimize risk
- The secrets that will make you become profitable faster
- How to avoid the surprising mistakes most answering service startups make
- If your personality fits this high-risk, high-reward industry
You’ll learn about equipment, cash flow, and managing a team. And you’ll discover a sound growth strategy, how to make the startup phase as short as possible, and the specific methods of thriving answering service companies.
If you’re considering starting a telephone answering service, this indispensable guide is a must read.
Buy How to Start a Telephone Answering Service today and dive into this exciting industry.