Who’s welcome in your spiritual tent? Who’s not?
In matters of faith, who’s in? Who’s out? Do your answers please God?
In How Big Is Your Tent? Bible scholar and church-reform advocate Peter DeHaan, PhD, reveals the shocking truth about Christian unity, tolerance, and love that too many people get wrong.
Some isolate themselves and shut their tent up tight. While others blow open the sides and claim that any path is good. What’s the middle ground look like for the ideal tent?
In this concise, easy-to-read book, you’ll discover:
- The last thing Jesus prayed in his final prayer and why it matters so much
- The key element of our faith foundation
- What the Bible doesn’t say about salvation and what many people get wrong
- The essential requirement that we must all do
- Who we should welcome into our tent and how to treat them
Learn why making up your own religion won’t work—even though that’s exactly what most people try to do today. We can’t make God in our image and except that approach to work.
The Bible gives us the answers, but most people miss them. And too many clergy spout manmade ideas that miss the mark. It’s time to uncover the truth from a biblical perspective. Answer the call for Christian unity, tolerance, and love. And that will make for a most glorious tent.
Get your copy of How Big is Your Tent? today and embrace faith just as Jesus prayed you would.