Want to learn more about the Gospel of Luke? Seek insights from the book of Acts?
Doctor Luke wrote the two powerful New Testament books of Luke and Acts, giving us a compelling one-two punch into better understanding the life of Jesus and the work of his followers.
Grow in your faith and deepen your understanding of Jesus and his church from these two amazing books in this special box set.
In Dr Luke, lifetime student of the Bible and founder of the website ABibleADay, Peter DeHaan, digs deep into the beloved Gospel of Luke to unearth 40 thought-provoking gems that can inform your beliefs and transform your life. Then build on that foundation by exploring 40 more jewels from the book of Acts.
Part devotional. Part Bible study. Life changing. No fluff.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- The way Luke viewed God, and how his view might change your view
- The people who angered Jesus the most, why they frustrated him, and how this applies to us today
- The importance of community and getting along
- The example to minister to each other, serve as priests, and tell others about Jesus
- The model of sharing life with other believers
In Dr. Luke you’ll encounter eye-opening insights from passages you thought were familiar. Find fresh truths as you gain a broader appreciation of Luke’s biography of Jesus and the account of his followers as they formed the Christian church.
Ideal for both individual or group study, this book includes scripture references and questions inviting readers to go deeper.
Get Dr Luke today to expand your understanding of Jesus and his church.