By Peter Lyle DeHaan, PhD
Take part in our Facebook photo contest to promote your TAS – and possibly see your photo featured in a future issue of TAS Trader.
- Take a picture of your TAS, such as your staff, operations room, or building.
- Post it on the TAS Trader Facebook page, along with the name of your TAS and a link to your website.
- While you’re there, be sure to like TAS Trader.
- Ask your employees and friends to “vote” for your TAS. All they need to do is like your photo or comment on it. (If they do both, it counts as two votes!)
- The photo with the most “votes” (comments and likes) will appear in the next issue of TAS Trader. Runners up will appear in future issues.
If you don’t have a photo to submit, you can play still along by voting (like and/or comment) for your favorites. Vote early and vote often!
Check back next month for the winner, with more to follow.
(By posting your TAS photo, you grant us permission to use it.)
Peter Lyle DeHaan, PhD, is the publisher and editor-in-chief of TAS Trader, covering the telephone answering service industry. Check out his book How to Start a Telephone Answering Service.